Friday 13 November 2015

How to start and close a Conversation - Key expressions for your help  




Starting a conversation
Hello, I’m …. from….
Hello, I don’t think we’ve met…
Hello, I have seen you earlier, but never got a chance to talk…
How are you finding it here?
It’s been a long while. How are things?




Ending a conversation
It was wonderful talking to you/ meeting you.
See you later.
I’m glad we got to talk.
I need to go now. See you soon.
I shall catch up later. Got to go now.

There are many more things to learn. Join us today to learn all these things to help you master this English language and get success in this modern world. 


Do you want to be a good conversationalist? Do you want to speak English fluently. Do you want to impress your friends, relatives and colleagues with your speaking style? If yes, contact us on 9311811011, 9310001999

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the information I really like your blog posts... specially those on Best spoken English centres

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice information given here. English is important for us. Thanks to share with us. Can you please let me know best place to learn in Tilak Nagar West Delhi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sharing information. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

    Top English Speaking in Gurgaon | English Speaking Institute in Gurgaon | public speaking course in lucknow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sharing information. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

    Top English Speaking in Gurgaon

    ReplyDelete